During this unit we will
become Heroes in Training as
we learn how to accept God’s mission for our lives and stand out from the crowd.
You will not want to miss this exciting opportunity to train in the Superhero Training
Camp as we learn about the only real Superhero, Jesus Christ!
Eph. 6:10 – 11
“...be strong in the Lord and in His mighty
power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.”
- The Mission (Part 1)
- Training Begins “The Belt of Truth” -Eph. 6:14
- “The Breastplate of Righteousness” -Eph. 6:14
- “Battle Shoes of Peace” -Eph. 6:15
- “The Shield of Faith” -Eph. 6:16
- “The Helmet of Salvation” -Eph. 6:17
- “The Sword of the Spirit” -Eph. 6:17
The Mission (Part 2)
request a copy of the Superhero Training Manual, contact our Children's Pastor, Dan Jenkins.